Graphic Design and Web Development InternBlack Onyx World, LLC
Exhibit and Graphic DesignSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Interior Design InternshipBLACKBIRD INTERIORS
Interior Design InternCi Solutions LLC
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - San DiegoDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Santa MonicaDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - New York CityDIGIMARCON
Intern for Jewelry Designer in San FranciscoBookmark This
Vanessa Gade Jewelry Design
3150 18th Street
San Francisco, CA
Posted: February 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you have an interest in Art, Design or Fashion? Are you looking to gain experience running and growing an independent business? DO you want to gain the skills needed to succeed in the field of art, design fashion or entrepreneurship?
Come join us!
San Francisco Jewelry Designer Vanessa Gade is looking for new team members! Come work with us in our beautiful, light-filled studio located in the heart of the Mission District!
We are a growing independent design company creating artisan jewelry with a modern aesthetic and are looking for individuals to help with the daily management of the business.
Responsibilities• Graphic design and website design
• Communications and marketing (social media and traditional)
• Merchandising and branding
• Interest in Art, Modern Design and/or Fashion
• Marketing research
• Creation and implementation of marketing materials:
o Promotional campaigns, monthly newsletters, weekly facebook/instagram updates, postcards, branding materials, seasonal line sheets
• Design and development of new jewelry product lines
• ***Jewelry knowledge/experience is a bonus but not required
• We are Willing to teach additional skills in house
Requirements• Self motivated and self disciplined
• Hard working and willing to learn
• Facility with social media (facebook, twitter, instagram etc.)
• Strong writing skills
• Technologically savvy
• Photo editing experience and basic graphic design knowledge is helpful