Graphic Design internCalifornia Sunshine Regional Center LLC
Creative and Digital Design Intern for Comms Firm and Consumer PlatformVALEO
Winter 2016 - Visual Design & Online Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Web Design and Programming InternAllure showroom, INC
Print Design & Direct Mailing InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Graphics Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
Are you a nerdy designer? Come spend your summer at Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
Graphic Designer Intern - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Internship Position with Thriving Interior Design FirmBookmark This
Lisa Tharp Design
Posted: July 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn internship with LISA THARP DESIGN offers the opportunity to obtain valuable skills in a creative field. Be part of a small, but fast-growing team that aims to create joy every day for our clients, while designing beautiful spaces in city homes, country houses and vacation retreats. Witness the entire design process, from the prospective client exploratory, through to final photography of the project for publication. Gain exposure to clients, showrooms, artisans, trade-only vendors, architects, builders, landscape designers, photographers, and special events.
* With designer guidance, assist in finding goods, fabrics, art and accessories that fit the approved design plan.
* If interested and have relevant skills, develop furniture layouts and provide input to design concepts by room.
PROJECT STYLING / INSTALLATIONS
* Pick up, deliver, unpack, assemble and install furnishings, art and accessories. Repack and return goods not purchased by client.
* Procure, organize and return loaned styling props for professional photography of completed projects. Carefully label receipts and submit to team associate.
* Maintain the studio’s sample library.
* Assist in building social media presence and maintaining accounts.
* Additional tasks as able. There is always plenty to do and learn.
RequirementsQUALITIES OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
* Positive, kind attitude
* Enthusiastic learner
* Creative problem solver
* Clear communicator. Asks for help when needed.
* Excellent time manager
* A valid driver’s license and access to own vehicle
* Helpful, but not required: Email, word processing, spreadsheets, online search
Required commitment of at least 10 hours per week for 6 months, with opportunity to extend or convert to paid employee, if mutually agreeable.
Hours are flexible, but majority would fall during weekdays 9-5.
Located in Concord, MA. Some hours may be worked remotely.