Web Design Internship at VM BrandingVOGA
Graphic Designer For eCommerce CompanyeComPartners
User Interface Design for BizDeck AppBizDeck App
Technical Designer - Production Intern for a luxury leather jacket companyLTHJKT
Graphic Design InternB2W Software
Interior Design InternshipMeryl Toback Interiors
Website DeveloperPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternDauphin County Democratic Committee
Internship Position with Thriving Interior Design FirmBookmark This
Lisa Tharp Design
Posted: July 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn internship with LISA THARP DESIGN offers the opportunity to obtain valuable skills in a creative field. Be part of a small, but fast-growing team that aims to create joy every day for our clients, while designing beautiful spaces in city homes, country houses and vacation retreats. Witness the entire design process, from the prospective client exploratory, through to final photography of the project for publication. Gain exposure to clients, showrooms, artisans, trade-only vendors, architects, builders, landscape designers, photographers, and special events.
* With designer guidance, assist in finding goods, fabrics, art and accessories that fit the approved design plan.
* If interested and have relevant skills, develop furniture layouts and provide input to design concepts by room.
PROJECT STYLING / INSTALLATIONS
* Pick up, deliver, unpack, assemble and install furnishings, art and accessories. Repack and return goods not purchased by client.
* Procure, organize and return loaned styling props for professional photography of completed projects. Carefully label receipts and submit to team associate.
* Maintain the studio’s sample library.
* Assist in building social media presence and maintaining accounts.
* Additional tasks as able. There is always plenty to do and learn.
RequirementsQUALITIES OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
* Positive, kind attitude
* Enthusiastic learner
* Creative problem solver
* Clear communicator. Asks for help when needed.
* Excellent time manager
* A valid driver’s license and access to own vehicle
* Helpful, but not required: Email, word processing, spreadsheets, online search
Required commitment of at least 10 hours per week for 6 months, with opportunity to extend or convert to paid employee, if mutually agreeable.
Hours are flexible, but majority would fall during weekdays 9-5.
Located in Concord, MA. Some hours may be worked remotely.