Packaging Coordinator InternTCT Mobile
Technical Designer - Production Intern for a luxury leather jacket companyLTHJKT
Graphic Design InternB2W Software
Interior Design InternshipMeryl Toback Interiors
Website DeveloperPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternDauphin County Democratic Committee
Start-up Company Seeking Passionate IndividualsTBA
Personal Assistant for Creative ProfessionalVoila Gallery
Jewelry Designer- InternshipBookmark This
545 5th Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: March 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFine jewelry house featuring two world known jewelry companies Faraone Mennella and AMEDEO is seeking talented designers for an exciting internship experience.
This is a great learning opportunity to work close to two award winning designers and gain valuable experience.
Our main office is located in midtown New York.
Responsibilities- Research & interpretation of fashion trends
- Design & illustrate new designs
- Prepare renderings and technical details to send to overseas manufacturer
- Use creative thinking, brainstorming and high interpretative skills to create sketches and product prototypes throughout the conceptual design process
Requirements- strong sketching skills and technical drawings capabilities
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Fashion savvy