Graphic Designer - Masters LevelLRT
UI/UX internMoi Inc
Design Assistant InternTaylor Spellman NEW YORK
Fashion Design InternshipMilly
Personal Assistant/Part TimeKing's Gallery
Graphic Design InternSacatelle
Designer & Illustrator Internship [Design & Illustration]Sacatelle
Web DeveloperForever Beauty Hair Company
Jewelry Designer- InternshipBookmark This
545 5th Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: March 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFine jewelry house featuring two world known jewelry companies Faraone Mennella and AMEDEO is seeking talented designers for an exciting internship experience.
This is a great learning opportunity to work close to two award winning designers and gain valuable experience.
Our main office is located in midtown New York.
Responsibilities- Research & interpretation of fashion trends
- Design & illustrate new designs
- Prepare renderings and technical details to send to overseas manufacturer
- Use creative thinking, brainstorming and high interpretative skills to create sketches and product prototypes throughout the conceptual design process
Requirements- strong sketching skills and technical drawings capabilities
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Fashion savvy