Graphic Design Intern at fast growing start-upMentat
Design - LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Web Design Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
SPRING DESIGN INTERNEncantos Media PBC
Web DesignerJean Martin, Inc.
Game Designer - Mobile Games for KidsTutoTOONS
Graphic/marketing Design InternIan Hong
Jewelry/Fashion Design Assistant Burbank, CA Area [Los Angeles]Bookmark This
Burbank, CA Area [Los Angeles]
Posted: November 28 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFancy Kandi classic Jewelry design company featuring leathers, Gems & Precious Metals. Crafted in Los Angeles, New York, Paris, Rome & London.
While this is an UNPAID internship, student interns will have an opportunity to receive college credit, that can potentially turn into a paid position. Contact your undergraduate advising officer for more information on academic credit.
Work with a small team where your input will be valuable
See the inner workings of a start-up contemporary company – from design to production to marketing and more
ResponsibilitiesResearch and sourcing color swatches , fabrics & trims from local vendors
• Assist with organizational tasks such as creating seasonal mood boards, color palettes, and organizing materials
• Assist in updating seasonal line-sheets using PowerPoint/Photoshop/Illustrator
• Research and sourcing from local vendors
• Updating social media platforms
RequirementsMust be available 2-5 days a week.
• Eagerness to learn about retail & fashion
• Enthusiasm and great attitude
• A strong liking & understanding of who the Fancy Kandi customer is