Seeking Technical Designer and Fashion Associate InternsLos Angeles Apparel
Graphic Design InternCPG Agency
Personal Assistant NeededJoseph S Dzhin Creative Art
Graphic Design InternAnne Bowen/The Meurigan Company
Web Developer New YorkShrimpton Agency LLC
Web Designer New YorkShrimpton Agency LLC
Graphic Designer - Masters LevelLRT
UI/UX internMoi Inc
Landscape Architect InternBookmark This
Garden Center & Landscape
Pine Ridge Road
Posted: July 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished & Reputable Landscape Company in Collier County is looking for a Landscape Architect Intern to assist in our Landscape Division. Successful candidates will be enthusiastic self-starters with a collaborative spirit and a fondness for design.
Responsibilities• Candidates must have superior design and graphic skills
• Landscape design and plant material knowledge is required
• Proven ability to work independently
• Time management skills
• Develop hand drawing AND/OR rendering.
• Prepare presentation drawings.
• Produce design and construction documents, as directed.
• Meet task and project deadlines.
• Work to achieve Client's goals.
• Communicate an understanding of task assignments and expectations.
• Develop design skills.
• Explore alternate design approaches as directed
• Inform Project Team Leaders of potential project opportunities.
• Promote a collaborative team atmosphere.
Requirements• Degree in Landscape Architecture, Landscape Design & Plant Material or Horticulture is a plus
• Portfolio of work samples required