Interior Design - Upstart CompanyLeah McVeigh Design and Consulting
Business Development/Sales InternBagnotti USA
CAD Artist / Design InternMillenium Clothing
Winter / Spring Photography Intern at ToymailToymail
Winter / Spring Graphic Intern at ToymailToymail
Design & Production InternMom And Pops Print Shop
Web/Graphic DesignMGems Graphics and Printing
Marketing InternBookmark This
Everly & Monet
4912-A Del Ray Ave.
Posted: October 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEverly & Monet is the DC metropolitan area's comprehensive custom design services for children's rooms. From shabby chic to modern design, Everly & Monet offers a vast selection of well-priced and well-made furniture, bedding, window treatments, flooring, art and accessories for babies and kids. Everly & Monet is committed to not just being there for you in preparation for your newborn, but helping you transition and re-imagine their spaces as they grow and develop.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with blog posting
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or other relevant degree
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - English
Preferred - Mac OS X