Graphic Design internCalifornia Sunshine Regional Center LLC
Creative and Digital Design Intern for Comms Firm and Consumer PlatformVALEO
Winter 2016 - Visual Design & Online Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Web Design and Programming InternAllure showroom, INC
Print Design & Direct Mailing InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Graphics Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
Are you a nerdy designer? Come spend your summer at Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
Graphic Designer Intern - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Marketing InternBookmark This
Everly & Monet
4912-A Del Ray Ave.
Posted: October 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEverly & Monet is the DC metropolitan area's comprehensive custom design services for children's rooms. From shabby chic to modern design, Everly & Monet offers a vast selection of well-priced and well-made furniture, bedding, window treatments, flooring, art and accessories for babies and kids. Everly & Monet is committed to not just being there for you in preparation for your newborn, but helping you transition and re-imagine their spaces as they grow and develop.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with blog posting
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or other relevant degree
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - English
Preferred - Mac OS X