Graphic Designer Intern - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Motion Graphics InternshipViewpoint Creative
Design InternshipViewpoint Creative
Graphics Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
Digital Design (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Web Design InternshipNight Owl Interactive
ISOQUE Industrial Design InternshipISOQUE
Mechanical CAD InternBookmark This
3116 Belmeade Drive
Posted: January 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTHE BROAD FUNCTION AND SCOPE OF THE POSITION:
Initiates creative ideas and transforms initial rough or detailed sketches of product designs using computer aided design (CAD) into working documents.
THE PRINCIPAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
• Derive concepts according to specific guidelines given.
• Draws finished designs from sketches.
• Prepare technical drawings used by the factory engineers in production and construction of products.
• Specify dimensions, materials, size, shape, weight, color of products and products functions.
• Review and discuss design request forms with supervisor and requestor as needed.
• Obtain knowledge and understanding of pre-established standardized construction methods.
• Maintain CAD files, customer binders and files.
• Attend weekly training meetings.
• Make hand sketching, color renderings, and typesetting on an as needed basis.
• Stay abreast of new trends within display industry.