Paid Intern to set up E-Commerce SiteDescendant of Thieves
IPhone OS App DesignerEcoG
Graphic Design InternshipMusee Magazine
Graphic Design Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Graphic Design InternCamp North Star
Web Dev InternThe Awareness Group
SQUARESPACE Web design page for Paris fashion magazineVOLUP2
Branding – Graphic Designer Internship Position for Nonprofit in FASHIONCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo) for Interior Design FirmBookmark This
Addicted To Retail
Posted: April 20 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAddicted To Retail (ATR), is a creative retail design, visual merchandising and in-store marketing consultancy based in New York City.
Online, ATR is the curator of innovative store interiors, retail architecture, brand experience design concepts, premium product presentation executions, compelling window displays and elevated trade-show/exhibition installations.
Offline, ATR operates as a store design, visual merchandising and retail marketing consultancy. ATR provides client-partners ideation, store design & planning, retail marketing strategy for elevated online and offline activations, retail experience curation, pop-up shops, brand design, visual merchandising, and experimental marketing programs with the intention to create experiences that engage consumers, visitors and occupants in a lasting subconscious conversation.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Suggested Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment