Graphic Designer InternNAJMTEK
UI UX design intern for web mobile appsLegal Plex LLC
***Talented and Creative Merchandising/Sales Intern***True Event and Design Co.
Interior Design InternClickTicker, LTD
Graphic Design InternshipMusee Magazine
Apparel/Graphic Design InternshipsTeamLeader Inc
Online & Offline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn...How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
3D Animation and Motion GraphicsMega Cat Studios
Motion Graphics Design InternBookmark This
Caption Design Studio
321 Newark St, Suite 302
Posted: March 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a small design, animation, and post-production studio looking for a well rounded and motivated intern to be involved in our everyday operations. Our primary clients include non-profits, organizations, and cause related campaigns, so an interest in design for social advocacy is important.
Candidates should be current students or recent graduates looking for practical training and experience.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for pitches, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience with Adobe After Effects, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Interest or experience in 3D animation software
- Must work well with others
- Ability to take art direction and be open to constructive criticism
- Show a diverse range of interests and think about how these might apply to the design process
SkillsRequired - Adobe Creative Suite
Preferred - Typography, Adobe Photoshop, 3D graphics, Adobe After Effects, 2D graphics, Adobe Premier