Motion Graphics InternshipBookmark This
55 Chapel Street, Suite 100
Posted: October 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Viewpoint Creative:
Viewpoint Creative is a creative advertising agency located just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, specializing in advertising solutions for entertainment and lifestyle brands. Clients include HBO, AMC Networks, Travel Channel, Microsoft, and Staples.
UNPAID FULL TIME OR PART-TIME || MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY BETWEEN 9A-6P
- MUST BE FOR CREDIT
- NEWTON, MA (BOSTON) VEHICLE PREFERRED, COMPANY ACCESSIBLE BY BUS.
ResponsibilitiesOVERVIEW OF INTERNSHIP
• Collaborate with staff motion graphic artists and designers to bring cutting edge ideas to life on screen
• Animate for some of the most exciting entertainment and lifestyle brands in the world
• Explore different animation styles including 2D, 3D, and practical and gain real world animation experience
• Take part in group brainstorm sessions for client projects
• Attend team meetings and client conference calls to gain greater understanding of real world process
RequirementsWHO SHOULD APPLY
Anyone who is passionate about motion graphics and making cool stuff! More specifically, college students majoring in Motion Graphics / Animation who will be getting credit for this internship. Candidates must possess a working understanding of both After Effects and Cinema 4D, an as well as a good attitude and a passion for all things motion.
SkillsRequired - Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign