Showroom InternshipGeorge Cameron Nash, Inc.
Graphic Design Intern (Virtual/ Remote)Careerminds
Entry Level Leather Craftsman Apprentice - Long TermCT Music Straps Inc. / Designer Leatherworks Division
A Wedding and Bridal Internship / Volunteer Role that Makes a Difference!Changing The Present
IT/Computer Systems InternDigitalAncestry.org
Interior Design Intern Needed- NYC Pop UpVR Client
World-Class Fashion Designer for Women's FashionPoppies & Pineapples
Internship: Web & Mobile DesignZenBanana
Playbuzz NYC Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
147 W 26th Street
New York, NY
Posted: April 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPlaybuzz, a fast paced, high growth venture backed start-up, is looking for creative and ambitious graphic design interns to join our content team. Based in New York, this position offers a unique opportunity to help transform trending stories from the web into new exciting forms of sharable content. Our 18 month old website and web platform have already been adopted by more than 5,000 of the world’s leading publishers such as MTV, People Magazine, FC Barcelona and MarketWatch. It has topped the chart of most shared websites on Facebook globally, and is ranked among the 50 most trafficked websites in the US.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary Responsibilities Include:
• Searching the web for image-inspired stories that have viral potential
• Helping our writers team compliment their items with incredibly sharable visuals
• Creating images for Playbuzz's social media assets (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
• Coming up with ideas for design inspired articles that our users would love.
RequirementsDesign Intern Qualifications Include:
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced, start-up environment
• A passion for social media and viral content is required
• Proficiency in photoshop/indesign, ability to create images that will compliment Playbuzz interactive articles in a perfect way, and to come up with super creative ideas that will inspire new articles.
• Fundamental understanding or exposure to digital media, design and development methodologies.
** Please send a link to your portfolio with the application