Graphic Design InternRobert James Studio
Graphic Design & Social Media InternGtechdesigns LLC
Design Summer FellowshipBe Original Americas
Social Media InternGreen Architectural Design
Web Design InternNextGenVest
Brand Design Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Intern: Web designing/ or Graphic designGEHMI
Intern with DC's Fastest Growing Interior Design Firm!Perceptions Interiors
Pre-Production Art Technician/EditorBookmark This
11969 Plano Road
Posted: April 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are the ecommerce leader in custom printing solutions for businesses and consumers around the country seeking an illustrator rockstar to join our Order Fulfillment team!
The Pre-Production Editor is responsible for the preparation of all artwork files for projects used by solvent and UV Wide Format printers, flatbed cutting/ routing machines, vinyl plotters, and more.
• Built in to total compensation are perks such as industry leading benefits: full medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401k with a great employer match, paid time off, paid holidays, and more!
• We offer a career path for our employees- no matter what the position, we look for candidates with potential for a bright future with us. You are set up for success!
• Fun, comfortable, and casual yet professional working environment
• Unparalleled opportunity to learn and establish your professional experience - exposure to intelligent, creative, and focused individuals
ResponsibilitiesOur ideal candidate is highly detail oriented, extremely accurate, fast, and skilled in the latest versions of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Formal training in graphic design and experience in the sign or printing industry is a plus, but not required.
• A spirit of passion, curiosity, collaboration, respect, motivation, and creativity.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail while working quickly under tight deadlines
• A high level of energy, initiative, and self-motivation with a desire for continuous learning and improvement
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• Thorough knowledge of the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Prepress or other industry related background preferred, but not required.