Looking for unpaid interior design internCheng
Design and Technology InternAlphagraphics of the Twin Cities
FALL/WINTER 2017 Wooden Ships - Design/Styling InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Fashion design Intern (Fall internship)Maison de Papillon
Seeking Technical Designer and Fashion Associate InternsLos Angeles Apparel
Graphic Design InternCPG Agency
Personal Assistant NeededJoseph S Dzhin Creative Art
Graphic Design InternAnne Bowen/The Meurigan Company
Presentation Designer InternBookmark This
419 Lafayette St.
New York, NY
Posted: August 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat We Do:
Lucid360 is an international innovation consultancy based in Shanghai and New York. We partner with international brands such as Wrigley, Unilever, and L’Oreal to create new opportunities and solutions by utilizing a cross-category approach.
Who We Need:
We are seeking an eager, creative design intern who will be our go-to person to create layout for presentation decks, proposals, reports and design any other visual materials needed.
*Applications will be on a rolling basis, with a trial period before advancing into a paid internship position.
Responsibilities• Use modern and clean designs to create decks for client pitches, reports, and newsletters
• Create graphics for brand recommendations and innovation outputs
• Collaborate and communicate with strategy team to acquire assets for presentation
• Work efficiently and quickly in face of deadlines
Requirements• Preference given to those who can physically work in NYC
• Previous experience in presentation/graphics design is a plus
• Must be able to work during the fall semester
• Please provide link to design portfolio and feel free to email any presentation samples you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org