Creative Graphic Designer w/Silk Screening ExperienceSpace Age Printing
Creative Graphic DesignerSpace Age Printing
Art Collective InternSaint Sol
Interior Design InternBannana
Are you creative, fun, and stylish? We are looking for a Design Consultant!presentime rentals
Graphic Designer (PAID) for Global Cybersecurity Start UpHolistic Security Institute
Visual DesignerThe Columbus Book Project
Presentation Designer InternBookmark This
419 Lafayette St.
New York, NY
Posted: August 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat We Do:
Lucid360 is an international innovation consultancy based in Shanghai and New York. We partner with international brands such as Wrigley, Unilever, and L’Oreal to create new opportunities and solutions by utilizing a cross-category approach.
Who We Need:
We are seeking an eager, creative design intern who will be our go-to person to create layout for presentation decks, proposals, reports and design any other visual materials needed.
*Applications will be on a rolling basis, with a trial period before advancing into a paid internship position.
Responsibilities• Use modern and clean designs to create decks for client pitches, reports, and newsletters
• Create graphics for brand recommendations and innovation outputs
• Collaborate and communicate with strategy team to acquire assets for presentation
• Work efficiently and quickly in face of deadlines
Requirements• Preference given to those who can physically work in NYC
• Previous experience in presentation/graphics design is a plus
• Must be able to work during the fall semester
• Please provide link to design portfolio and feel free to email any presentation samples you may have at email@example.com