***3D Art and Installation Event Design Intern***True Event and Design Co.
User Experience Researcher for mental health startup (non-profit)Affect Mental Healthcare
Part time Admin AssistantGet Up Gallery
Design Assistant InternTaylor Spellman NEW YORK
Associate Web Designer with WordPress experience at Manhattan School of Music June 5-Aug 18Manhattan School of Music
Intern Part-Time Graphic Designer *IMMEDIATE NEED*studioBIG
Design InternshipCITYarts, Inc
(Grow Your Portfolio) Online Internship Opportunity for Web Devs/DesignersnewV
Presentation Designer InternBookmark This
419 Lafayette St.
New York, NY
Posted: August 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat We Do:
Lucid360 is an international innovation consultancy based in Shanghai and New York. We partner with international brands such as Wrigley, Unilever, and L’Oreal to create new opportunities and solutions by utilizing a cross-category approach.
Who We Need:
We are seeking an eager, creative design intern who will be our go-to person to create layout for presentation decks, proposals, reports and design any other visual materials needed.
*Applications will be on a rolling basis, with a trial period before advancing into a paid internship position.
Responsibilities• Use modern and clean designs to create decks for client pitches, reports, and newsletters
• Create graphics for brand recommendations and innovation outputs
• Collaborate and communicate with strategy team to acquire assets for presentation
• Work efficiently and quickly in face of deadlines
Requirements• Preference given to those who can physically work in NYC
• Previous experience in presentation/graphics design is a plus
• Must be able to work during the fall semester
• Please provide link to design portfolio and feel free to email any presentation samples you may have at email@example.com