Paid Intern to set up E-Commerce SiteDescendant of Thieves
IPhone OS App DesignerEcoG
Graphic Design InternshipMusee Magazine
Graphic Design Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Graphic Design InternCamp North Star
Web Dev InternThe Awareness Group
SQUARESPACE Web design page for Paris fashion magazineVOLUP2
Branding – Graphic Designer Internship Position for Nonprofit in FASHIONCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
Print Design & Direct Mailing InternshipBookmark This
Cambridge Realty Group
245 Hampshire Street
Posted: June 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReal estate is one of the industries that utilizes direct mailings regularly. This internship is to join the marketing team in support of several direct mailings to promote listings and services. From concept to design, list demographics to tracking the results, this internship provides the experience of running an effective direct mail campaign.
ResponsibilitiesWorking under the direction of the marketing director, you will have the opportunity to learn and gain experience by:
• Generating concepts with the marketing team
• Creating, modifying and collaborating / Designing print materials for events and direct mailings
• Running reports on advertising campaign ROI
• Putting together target audience mailing lists for each campaign, for both direct mail and email
RequirementsIdeal candidates are high-energy and are ready to get their feet wet in a hands-on marketing & design role. The position will give you the opportunity to work with various marketing campaigns, gaining invaluable experience in the field.
• Undergraduate or graduate student or recent grad, studying marketing, graphic design or related area of study
• Strong computer and internet skills
• Can demonstrate familiarity and interest in social media platforms
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in an internet environment
• Experience with Photoshop
The internship, while unpaid, is an excellent resume-builder and a great portfolio-building opportunity. Flexible scheduling to work around classes and social life. Interns must be able to commit to 16 hours a week for part-time. Full-time offered as well. Fall, Spring, Summer and School-Year internships available. Seeking a summer intern for 2016 now.
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Graphic Design
Preferred - Social Media