PERSONAL ASSISTANTURBAN GALLERY PRINTS
PERSONAL ASSISTANT/CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGERAMAZING GALLERY
Graphic Design InternAnne Bowen/The Meurigan Company
Design and Marketing InternshipIAMFEMME
Magazine Graphic Designer required for ScaleUp MagazineScaleUp
Residential Interior Design InternJ Squared Interiors
Industrial Designer/Product DesignerPrototype House
Graphic Design InternshipProphet
Private Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Straight Defined Community
Posted: June 15 2016
Company Location: Austin, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStraight Defined Community is a private community based off memberships. We are a start-up company that is looking to brand our company in a unique way. We hold services such as Housing, Our own Heath-care system, Felon Services, Entertainment Services & Label, General services and way more.
What is our Private Design Team
A Private Design team means you and your team will build and design everything for our company which includes all logos, and all branding. Down to our lettering and membership cards. Your team will be in charge of our Look and awareness. You make sure at all times our brand has the best and custom looks from your department.
Instead of using other companies we will hire and use our own team of branding.
Because of how we are Quota based this gives our community the flexibility to work any hour of the day. Meaning your schedule your way! All we ask is keep in mind we are serious about our company and ask that you take it serious as well.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
-Experience in building websites, Logos, and more
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback