Graphic Design InternMantis Marketing
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Santa MonicaDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - San DiegoDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - New York CityDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design and Web Development InternBlack Onyx World, LLC
Exhibit and Graphic DesignSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Product Design InternBookmark This
Jiun Ho Inc.
1180 Folsom Street
San Francisco, CA
Posted: September 25 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for a product design internship? Whether you want to see you design come to life or be part of a award winning design team, you’ll love this internship. Prominent San Francisco furniture and lighting studio, seeks a self-motivated student seeking a position in product design. A creative and enthusiastic individual with strong background in interior design, architecture or related field.
Responsibilities1. Assist in all areas of a product design studio from concept generation through implementation.
2. Create and develop innovative concepts and products through the design process primarily for furniture and lighting.
3. Part of team executing design research, product concept drawings, physical modeling, and product presentations.
4. Work with project managers in product development from start to finish.
5. Collaborate with engineering, manufacturing, purchasing, and outside vendors to maintain design integrity throughout the development process.
6. Manage the product design resource library.
Requirements* Exceptionally proficient in SolidWorks and AutoCAD (a must)!! Bonus points for Sketchup.
* Excellent verbal/written communication and artistic skills are a MUST!
* Experience with InDesign, Sketch Up, Illustrator, and Photoshop
* Must be productive, flexible, and team-oriented
* Strong attention to detail
* Must meet deadlines and ensure accuracy of all work produced
* A sense of humor and grace under pressure will go a long way.