Graphic Designer - Masters LevelLRT
UI/UX internMoi Inc
Design Assistant InternTaylor Spellman NEW YORK
Fashion Design InternshipMilly
Personal Assistant/Part TimeKing's Gallery
Graphic Design InternSacatelle
Designer & Illustrator Internship [Design & Illustration]Sacatelle
Web DeveloperForever Beauty Hair Company
3 Designer Position for full-time and internshipBookmark This
2230 119th St
College Point, NY
Posted: April 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company is looking for a 3D Design Intern to take 2D designs and render 3D computer accessories with very opulent and realistic detail for 3D printing. Our mission is to communicate with computer accessories manufacturers to create live product as well for 3D printing.
If you are a 3D creative and enjoy for computer accessories, we would love to meet you personally. The following skills and experience will give you the foundation to succeed.
Responsibilities• Developing new or revised features for iphone and computer accessories.
• Proficient in 3-D modeling to develop new parts and assemblies or revise existing parts and assemblies.
• Working within a team environment including interacting with other 2D design professionals and members of the sales services.
• Strong knowledge of product design and model making.
• Some small architect background can be useful.
• Must imitate drawing concepts using texture and colors given.
Requirements• Bachelor of Arts degree in Product Design or Interior Design
• Must possess strong technical skills and abilities
• Proficient in 3D modeling
• Knowledge of Sketch-Up, 3D Max
• Must work and communicate with 2D designer
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Detail oriented, committed and organized.
• Good knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes.
• Experience with 3-Ds Max, Keyshot, Cero, Alilas or any other professional tools would be a plus.