Graphic Design Intern IIKingston5 Productions
Graphic Design InternProspect Row
Graphic Design InternHerbsoil
Graphic Design Intern at fast growing start-upMentat
Design - LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Web Design Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
SPRING DESIGN INTERNEncantos Media PBC
Web DesignerJean Martin, Inc.
Robotics/Mechanics Engineer InternBookmark This
1420 NORTH PARK DR
Fort Worth, TX
Posted: January 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCameo Samples is a manufacture of trim books, swatch cards, memos, fabric sample books and custom products. We also do in house printing. We are a friendly local business that has been in the book making industry for over 17 years located in the heart of Fort Worth. We are looking for someone to help us increase use of robotics that will help improve productions. Robotics is an essential component in many modern manufacturing environments. As factories increase their use of robots, the numbers of robotics–related jobs grow and have been observed to be steadily rising. There are new innovations that make robotics even more integrated in our lives, and we at Cameo Samples would like to modernize our manufacturing process.
Responsibilities- Operations Analysis - Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Technology Design - Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
• Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help people.
• Management of Material Resources - Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
turning research ideas into technical plans, using computer aided design programs
• Carrying out surveys of mechanical systems and equipment to see if they're working properly
• Researching and assessing new products and innovations
• Presenting design plans and data to managers
RequirementsStriving for a bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees in the field of robotics. robotics training.
The Robotics Certification Standards Alliance (RCSA) is an international robotics certification authority that confers various industry- and educational-related robotics certifications.
• Mechanical - Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
• Mathematics - Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
• Production and Processing - Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
SkillsRequired - ASYMMETRIC ROTOR MODEL, Robotic Systems, Design for Manufacturing
Preferred - Basic Computer Skills, AutoCAD Mechanical, Computational Mechanics