Winter 2016 - Visual Design & Online Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Web Design and Programming InternAllure showroom, INC
Print Design & Direct Mailing InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Graphics Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
Are you a nerdy designer? Come spend your summer at Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
Graphic Designer Intern - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Motion Graphics InternshipViewpoint Creative
Design InternshipViewpoint Creative
Sales & MarketingBookmark This
dorcas garcia design
318 West 118 Street
New York, NY
Posted: May 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDorcas Garcia Design is looking for a sales and marketing intern to help the company develop and execute sales and marketing plans with the ability to track, measure and analyze departmental performance to achieve company goals.
Dorcas Garcia Design is a full service graphic design firm with a specialty in wayfinding signage.
Branding: brand identity and guidelines, design systems
Print: literature, sales promotions, direct marketing, advertising
Digital: web design/development, social media, email marketing
Signage: wayfinding signage design, manufacturing, installation
Responsibilities• Development and execution of sales and marketing plans, strategies, tactics, and resources necessary to achieve company goals
• Develop and maintain a consistent brand voice and narrative
• Drive promotions and sales strategies
• Build and maintain the sales/product/promotion calendar
• Oversee company’s communication by managing both internal and external communication protocols, PR efforts, as well as relations with vendors and community partnerships
• Create a marketing function with the ability to track, measure and analyze departmental performance
RequirementsSignificant social media and digital marketing hands-on expertise is required.
• Degree or Senior Student in business, marketing or communications and a strong interest in Print, Digital and Environment Design
• Leadership: be proactive.
• Organizing: prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans.
• Technical skills: in strategic planning and marketing, business and market development, market research and planning and promotions/advertising.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills