Graphic Designer - Masters LevelLRT
UI/UX internMoi Inc
Design Assistant InternTaylor Spellman NEW YORK
Fashion Design InternshipMilly
Personal Assistant/Part TimeKing's Gallery
Graphic Design InternSacatelle
Designer & Illustrator Internship [Design & Illustration]Sacatelle
Web DeveloperForever Beauty Hair Company
Shade Structure Design InternBookmark This
561 NE 79th Street Suite 330
Posted: August 31 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionShadeFla is looking for a Shade Structure Design INTERN! ShadeFLA designs and installs custom shade sails, retractable roofs, canopies and high-wind umbrellas for hotels, restaurants, playgrounds, and resorts throughout the United States and the Caribbean.
The job is located at 561 NE 79th St, Miami, FL 33138.
Ideally, the student will have his/her own vehicle, but this is not required. Our office is accessible by public transportation. Take the Metrorail to Government Center and then take the #3 or #93 bus.
Includes hourly pay and metro pass (if needed). Flexible hours. Minimum of 15 hours per week. Start August/September 2016. Duration is 1 semester or entire academic year.
ResponsibilitiesJob Description and Responsibilities:
• Learn all about the shade industry and various types of high-wind products
• Design shade sail products in AutoCAD and Google Sketchup
• Report to company president and lead designer (lead designer will mentor student)
• After initial training phase, work independently on projects and estimates
• Learn to estimate jobs
• Attend installations
• Prepare permit packages
• Learn project management skills
• Present product Powerpoint presentations to architecture firms
• Meet with customers to discuss design ideas
RequirementsIDEAL STUDENT MUST BE FAMILIAR WITH AUTOCAD AND SKETCHUP.
Preferred 3rd Year student or greater
Additional training will be provided for AutoCAD and Sketchup at start of the internship.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, SketchUp
Preferred - Project Management