Web Design Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
SPRING DESIGN INTERNEncantos Media PBC
Web DesignerJean Martin, Inc.
Game Designer - Mobile Games for KidsTutoTOONS
Graphic/marketing Design InternIan Hong
Graphic Design InternThe Unnamed Collective
Design Internship 2016Maggie Norris Couture
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: February 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCandice A. Caldwell is a inspirational speaker, who uses social media to inspire others. She inspires others by creating youtube videos like Motivational Monday and Where you at Wednesday (where are you in your progress to becoming a better person). Candice also has numerous speaking engagements and clients in which she does life coaching for. She desires to take her business to another level by creating more videos and having an amazing appeal through graphic design. Interns will gain experience to build their portfolio as well as develop personal growth though Candice’s mentorship program.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment