PERSONAL ASSISTANTURBAN GALLERY PRINTS
PERSONAL ASSISTANT/CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGERAMAZING GALLERY
Graphic Design InternAnne Bowen/The Meurigan Company
Design and Marketing InternshipIAMFEMME
Magazine Graphic Designer required for ScaleUp MagazineScaleUp
Residential Interior Design InternJ Squared Interiors
Industrial Designer/Product DesignerPrototype House
Graphic Design InternshipProphet
Social Media Graphic DesignerBookmark This
Beauty and Beast Mode University
Posted: July 03 2016
Company Location: Orlando, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a business, life and relationship coach I focus on empowerment training, teaching individuals how to set up and establish a strong foundation in which to build a lifestyle they desire is the core of our business.
TaCreacia Blunt provides business empowerment training, life coaching, relationship coaching, implementation and accountability programs to women entrepreneurs that gives them the foundation tools to build a business and lifestyle on their own terms, by their own choice without fear and judgement.
We are seeking a graphic designer to provide graphics for social media postings.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Knowledgeable with the coaching audience eye-catching graphics
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Windows and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, Canvas, Adobe InDesign
Preferred - Social Media