GRAPHIC UI/UX BEHAVIOR DESIGN INTERNengagedIN
Spring Internship with Flower Girl NYCFlower Girl NYC
Web Design/Development InternVOX Global
Graphic Design Intern ($ Travel Reimbursement & Daily Lunch Stipend)Advertising Research Foundation
Interaction Design InternElliptic Labs
Social Medias Blogger/ Writer internBookmark This
Marie Burgos Design
335 Throop Avenue, suite 7
Posted: May 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterior Design firm Marie Burgos Design is looking to add ab all around amazing editorial intern to her team.
We are in the process of releasing really big and exiting projects and we need help with our day to day operations.
This internship has a ton of room to grow for the right person.
You will be learning about business development, interior design philosophy, interior design and products design as well as honing your skills as a blogger and writer for a popular lifestyle blog.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Needs to collaborate with all employees
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Keeps a spreadsheet of all social media postings
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge (Preferably Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest)
- Background in Marketing, and Communication.
- Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability