Paid Intern to set up E-Commerce SiteDescendant of Thieves
IPhone OS App DesignerEcoG
Graphic Design InternshipMusee Magazine
Graphic Design Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Graphic Design InternCamp North Star
Web Dev InternThe Awareness Group
SQUARESPACE Web design page for Paris fashion magazineVOLUP2
Branding – Graphic Designer Internship Position for Nonprofit in FASHIONCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
Sourcing/Purchasing InternBookmark This
Image Co Design
55 W. Railroad Avenue
Posted: December 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionImage Co Design is an interior design/branding firm based out of Garnerville, New York. We are looking for an enthusiastic and organized intern to assist our team. This internship can be used for school credits and will require a minimum availability of three working days.This internship will be a one month trial leading to a possible permanent position. The position details are as follows....
• Creating new trade accounts with vendors.
• Bringing vendor samples and catalogs into the showroom, to provide tangible visual aides during client meetings.
• Setting up informational vendor product meetings at the office.
• Using company databases to include new vendor accounts that are easily accessible to the design team, and updating them with new information/changes within the Trade Programs or our account.
• Sourcing and quoting specific products that bring design ideas to life.
• Placing orders in assisting the purchasing department.