Graphic Design Intern IIKingston5 Productions
Graphic Design InternProspect Row
Graphic Design InternHerbsoil
Graphic Design Intern at fast growing start-upMentat
Design - LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Web Design Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
SPRING DESIGN INTERNEncantos Media PBC
Spring Internship with DC's fastest growing interior design firm!Bookmark This
5614 Connecticut Ave NW
Posted: August 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description*Please note that interviews will be held between 12/5 & 12/16. You must be able to attend the in-person interview*
Perceptions Interiors is currently seeking interns to aid in the demands of a rapidly growing Interior Design firm. This is an opportunity for those interested in a career in the Interior Design field to “learn the ropes” while gaining real world experience.
Under general supervision, the design intern will perform a variety of administrative, research, and interior installation activities in support of the Interior Design Principle. As experience is gained, duties will gradually become more diversified and will be performed under less supervision with more creative autonomy.
-Internship is unpaid with opportunity to work for course credit and build your individual portfolio.
-Mileage reimbursement will be provided
How to apply:
Please forward cover letter (no more than 300 words describing your interest in Interior Design and relevant experience), work samples, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities• Space planning, drafting, rendering
• Conducting applicable design research and developing reports of findings and recommendations
• Other tasks as assigned
Assignments may occasionally require participation in the creative display and handling of paintings, valuable objects, and artifacts.
Requirements• Experience operating a computer using standard word processing software, PowerPoint, Excel, PhotoShop, Autocad and/or Google SketchUp
• Ability to organize work, set priorities and exercise sound independent judgment and initiative within established guidelines
• Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions
• Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy in dealing with customer issues and situations
• Ability to maintain effective relationships with those encountered in the course of the work
• Interest in developing skills in the Interior Design profession