Summer Internship UI/UX DesignerTrintals
Interior Design InternRedPin Properties
DraftsmanCAFE CONCEPTS, INC.
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
UX Design / Engagement InternSocialinfluen.se
PERSONAL ASSISTANTURBAN GALLERY PRINTS
PERSONAL ASSISTANT/CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGERAMAZING GALLERY
Systems Engineer InternBookmark This
GeniusDen Business Incubator
3106 Commerce Street
Posted: August 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a great opportunity to join us as a Systems Engineer Intern where you will apply valuable skill sets and expertise to an engaging and truly creative business model. GeniusDen is a business incubator that offers learning programs, mentoring and advising resources as well as multiple networking opportunities for entrepreneurs and investors in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Our goal is to educate and support startup founders so they can initiate, construct and scale their ideas into viable businesses.
GeniusDen has a three part mission: 1) To bring the future into the present. 2) To be a force multiplier. 3) To interrupt cycles of poverty – socially and personally.
We are looking for a Systems Engineer Intern to join our team for the strategic growth of GeniusDen to develop and execute the incubator’s technological functions, these include but are not limited to: managing two company websites, administering surveys and data crunching, effectively reporting user patterns and tendencies, and providing strategic suggestions for a more seamless user experience.
Experience You Will Gain:
• Strategically planning IT programs to build competitive advantages.
• Exploring opportunities and organizing multiple technical programs, websites, and PPC Campaigns.
• Ability to collaborate with diverse groups of individuals with varying backgrounds and specialties.
• Multi-system management
• Ability to coordinate, monitor, and transfer Google Analytics.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities are flexible at GeniusDen, including:
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWord Campaigns, and Facebook Ad Manager
• Able to troubleshoot Mac and PC hardware
• Scripting and coding experience required
• Ability to design, edit, and manage Unbounce landing pages
• Working on complex projects as a part of a group
• Detailed weekly reports
• Wiring online tools using scripts, custom coding, and IFTTT/Zapier and other linking platforms.
• Experience with Wordpress, ScheduleOnce, Active Campaign,
• Basic networking; face to face and virtual
• A graduate or undergraduate (second, third, or fourth year) computer science student seeking course credit
• Having a passion about the entrepreneurial world
• A quick and efficient learner and able to work independently
SkillsRequired - Google Adwords, Landing Page Optimization
Preferred - Coding Experience