Graphic Design InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Web Design InternFeeding Children Everywhere
UX/UI designerMoi Inc
Luxury residential interior design intern to assist the director of design / senior designerSublime interior designs llc
Graphic Design InternRobert James Studio
Graphic Design & Social Media InternGtechdesigns LLC
Design Summer FellowshipBe Original Americas
Social Media InternGreen Architectural Design
Textile Showroom InternBookmark This
1855 Griffin Road
Posted: July 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSince our Schumacher was founded in 1889 our family-owned company has been synonymous with style, taste, and innovation. Our collections are comprehensive, with an extraordinary range united by respect for classicism, an eye for the cutting edge, and an unparalleled level of quality. A passion for luxury and an unwavering commitment to beauty are woven into everything we do.
Looking for a part time or full time intern for our Dania Showroom located in the Design Center (DCOTA) to help with day to day functions and projects.
Responsibilities• Fill memo sample requests
• Maintain sample room inventory; order samples, file replenishment memos, file memo returns and keep all inventory levels current and in order
• Help Maintain showroom floor. Merchandise fabrics, hang new items and remove discontinued product as needed
• Handle customer/client memo requests
• Assist sales team by gathering tear sheets, memo samples, shipping, and faxing
• Assist sales team with pattern substitutions and propose/reselect for backordered or discontinued items
RequirementsAn interest in the interior design world is a plus. Great organizational skills and commitment to getting tasks completed in a timely matter. Ability to multitask and be proactive in a fast paced environment. Detail oriented and follow through skills. Strong listening skills and a positive attitude.
Hours: 9am - 3pm & 3 Days a week