Support Team - Hairstylist (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Burt's Bees Baby - Fashion Design InternBurt's Bees Baby
Fashion Internship - High-End Active Wear BrandUltracor Inc.
Graphic Design InternDelegata Corporation
Design Intern at World Business ChicagoWorld Business Chicago
3D Art & AnimationsMoodMe
Graphic Artist InternshipAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Graphic Artist InternshipAGVSPORT
Textile Showroom InternBookmark This
1855 Griffin Road
Posted: July 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSince our Schumacher was founded in 1889 our family-owned company has been synonymous with style, taste, and innovation. Our collections are comprehensive, with an extraordinary range united by respect for classicism, an eye for the cutting edge, and an unparalleled level of quality. A passion for luxury and an unwavering commitment to beauty are woven into everything we do.
Looking for a an intern for our Dania Showroom located in the Design Center (DCOTA) to help with day to day functions and projects. Hours are flexable Monday - Friday 9-5.
Responsibilities• Fill memo sample requests
• Maintain sample room inventory; order samples, file replenishment memos, file memo returns and keep all inventory levels current and in order
• Help Maintain showroom floor. Merchandise fabrics, hang new items and remove discontinued product as needed
• Handle customer/client memo requests
• Assist sales team by gathering tear sheets, memo samples, shipping, and faxing
• Assist sales team with pattern substitutions and propose/reselect for backordered or discontinued items
RequirementsAn interest in the interior design world is a plus. Great organizational skills and commitment to getting tasks completed in a timely matter. Ability to multitask and be proactive in a fast paced environment. Detail oriented and follow through skills. Strong listening skills and a positive attitude.
Hours: 9am - 3pm & 3 Days a week