Showroom InternshipGeorge Cameron Nash, Inc.
Graphic Design Intern (Virtual/ Remote)Careerminds
Entry Level Leather Craftsman Apprentice - Long TermCT Music Straps Inc. / Designer Leatherworks Division
A Wedding and Bridal Internship / Volunteer Role that Makes a Difference!Changing The Present
IT/Computer Systems InternDigitalAncestry.org
Interior Design Intern Needed- NYC Pop UpVR Client
World-Class Fashion Designer for Women's FashionPoppies & Pineapples
Internship: Web & Mobile DesignZenBanana
UI/UX Design InternBookmark This
Made by Porter
Posted: December 07 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're a small design studio dedicated to helping startups and small businesses improve their digital experience for their customers. Our services include website design/development and mobile app design. We work best with companies whom been in business for more than two years, have under 10 employees, or don't have a great high level design team who can create good strategy for the long term. We tend to service the technology and music industry.
ResponsibilitiesYour responsibilities will include:
- Help design low to mid priority wireframes, sitemaps, and interfaces
- Help out with office organization
- Help code low to mid priority webpages (if you have HTML/CSS knowledge)
- Help do research on client background, finding fonts, stock images, icons, etc.
RequirementsYou must have the qualifications:
- Your own laptop
- Ability to communicate to others professionally
- Basic design knowledge such as typography, color theory, and layout
- Intermediate knowledge of applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, or Affinity Designer/Photo
- Know about the latest web trends, but also can think outside the box from time to time
- A love for clean, usable design
- HTML/CSS/JS knowledge is a plus
- Basic knowledge of User Experience and User Interface design
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Communication, Organization, Sketching, User Interface Design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, User Experience Design, Wireframes, Site Maps