Fashion DesignerRebel Athletic
Design Asst/Social MediaSubtle Luxury
Support Team - Hairstylist (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Burt's Bees Baby - Fashion Design InternBurt's Bees Baby
Fashion Internship - High-End Active Wear BrandUltracor Inc.
Graphic Design InternDelegata Corporation
Design Intern at World Business ChicagoWorld Business Chicago
3D Art & AnimationsMoodMe
UI/UX Web Designer InternshipBookmark This
3100 Richmond Ave Suite 503
Posted: June 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you spend your time perusing website design gallery websites? If so, we want to meet you. Our team is made up of highly experienced individuals that are using the latest technologies to solve complex challenges. Check out our website.
Responsibilities- Work to support product managers and other designers to help identify features, user flows, visual designs, wireframes and prototypes
- Assist with brainstorming, sketching, and wireframing web and mobile user experience design solutions
- Work closely with project managers to propagate efficient and successful workflow management, best practices, and continually improving processes as relate to design work and deliverables
- Consult with marketing to ensure consistency of brand message across communications
Requirements- Excellent visual design skills
- A strong portfolio of interaction design work
- Experience communicating ideas via interactive prototypes, wireframes and other UX deliverables
- Thinks in systems; is equally confident in the abstract and in the detailed execution
- Outstanding written, in-person and oral communication skills
- Great time-management and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to take and understand direction and work autonomously, to a deadline
- A good command of visual design software (such as Adobe CC)
- A working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent qualification, or experience) or working towards a Bachelors Degree, preferably in Communications Design, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or other related field, or equivalent professional experience.