- Internships /
- Design /
- UI/UX, Web Graphic Design, and Front-End Development for Addiction Recovery Startup
Internship Graphic DesignMovado Group, Inc.
Sweater Weather Support [INTERN NEEDED]SHAE NY (Desert Rose LLC)
Graphic design Intern for a Handmade Jewelry CompanyLaMens
Cover Design for Novels - Pilot TV, and Movie design opportunityHuey Media and LeaseSource Financial Services, Inc.
Product Design InternMighty Well
Interior Design - Upstart CompanyLeah McVeigh Design and Consulting
Business Development/Sales InternBagnotti USA
UI/UX, Web Graphic Design, and Front-End Development for Addiction Recovery StartupBookmark This
Posted: July 06 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAddicaid is an award-winning, top-rated addiction wellness platform for consumers, insurers, and employers. We unite latest findings in digital mental health research and an engaging, data-driven platform to help individuals develop the skills they need for a lasting, fulfilling recovery.
We have an opportunity available to work on exciting, complex interfaces based on material design. We have a playful, flat style guideline that allows for a lot of creativity. Delightful, inspiring and pleasing on the eyes is our aesthetic.
Open to front-end developers (preferred but not required. priority is being an awesome designer!)
Responsibilities-Wireframe different user scenarios
-Conduct focus groups
- Create high fidelity mockups
-Create comprehensive style guides
-Infographics and creative content visualization for online campaigns
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
-Interactive prototyping platform
- Mac user
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Design, Adobe, Digital Sketching, UI Design
Preferred - Front-end, Front-end Design