Store Staging InternEmpty the Nest
Web and Graphic Design Internship with a growing companyDrop The Keez
Graphic Animation Design / 3D Illustrative AnimationGRAYABYSS, LLC
Website DesignerMotivators and Creators Women's Group
Graphic Design InternHearty Meals
Design Work ScholarAperture Foundation
Graphic Design InternImpact Radio
Interior Design InternLittle Makers Academy
UIX Design InternBookmark This
106 E. 6th Street
Posted: May 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIncredible summer internship opportunity at a fast paced startup environment.
Read about what we do here http://www.wired.com/2015/08/savvy-site-helps-pick-collegeand-find-scholarship/
ResponsibilitiesYou will learn -
1. Product design workflow
2. How to use latest design tools
3. Real life experience in design theory
4. How to translate user behavior analytics into designs
5. How to work with developers to create features from ground up
You will have the freedom to apply what you have learned in the classroom to real life problems, and strengthen your portfolio.
This is a summer internship with the opportunity to turn into a part time or full time position.
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school/Advertising
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback