Graphic Design InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Design InternElevate United
Graphic Design InternDraft Fantasy
Internship Graphic DesignMovado Group, Inc.
Sweater Weather Support [INTERN NEEDED]SHAE NY (Desert Rose LLC)
Graphic design Intern for a Handmade Jewelry CompanyLaMens
Cover Design for Novels - Pilot TV, and Movie design opportunityHuey Media and LeaseSource Financial Services, Inc.
UX / UI Design InternBookmark This
Posted: January 12 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHomehey is a real estate marketplace where real estate professionals, property managers, and tenants are able to interact with one another. We are a web-based platform offering services in property listings, rental applications with bidrent, online tenant screening, secure online payments and collections, maintenance request and more.
Homehey’s goal is to help people make better decisions when it comes to: managing properties, choosing the right home or apartment for any individual, and making secure payments online. We believe in making the process simple, secure, and interactive.
We are currently seeking a UI/UX Design Intern to work with our team of product owners and developers. As an intern, you’ll be assisting with design development, proof of concepts and creating user experiences. The ideal candidate will be deadline driven with an ability to accommodate multiple stakeholders to understand and document their needs. The ability to create UI wireframes is desired, as is the flexibility needed to move from an idea to the whiteboard to creative execution in short-order. The candidate will get the ability to experience first-hand assisting in execution of proper user stories/group testing. The candidate must be able to work responsibly with moderate supervision. A sense of ownership and personal responsibility will be needed in order to be successful.
ResponsibilitiesKey responsibilities include:
• Collaborate in a team working environment to conceptualize and design UI/UX.
• Design Mockups
• Research, design, and prototype new user experiences.
• User Flows
• Wire Frames
• Navigation Maps
• Other Design Elements as Required
RequirementsRequirements and Education:
• A portfolio that includes professional work or self-started personal projects for which you had complete creative control. It could be an app, website, blog, etc. but it should be something where you were able to realize your vision.
• Background or coursework in interaction design and graphic design fundamentals.
• Excellent knowledge in the related designing tools (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch is preferred).
• Well-versed in visual and interactive design principles.
• Push creativity, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of approaching (and solving) problems.
• Understanding of the user experience design process.
• Ability to perform duties independently with general supervision.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Actively pursuing a career in user interface/user experience and design
• Great communication skills to work collaboratively with team members and clients
• Ability to multi-task in a faced-paced working environment
• Ability to work as both part of a team and independently