Graphic Design InternRobert James Studio
Graphic Design & Social Media InternGtechdesigns LLC
Design Summer FellowshipBe Original Americas
Social Media InternGreen Architectural Design
Web Design InternNextGenVest
Brand Design Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Intern: Web designing/ or Graphic designGEHMI
Intern with DC's Fastest Growing Interior Design Firm!Perceptions Interiors
UX/UI Designer InternBookmark This
Dreamers Technology LLC
34-18 Northern Blvd
Long Island City, NY
Posted: April 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for candidates with skills in user interface design. Hired students will work with website and application development team to design and produce user interfaces. This includes overall layout, diagrams and charts, image and color selection, and HTML based form design. A large part of the position will be graphic and image production as well as basic video editing. Experience with HTML coding, CSS and prototyping applications such as Axure are considered a plus.
Responsibilities1. Brainstorm and conceptualize ground-up ideas for mobile apps and other products.
2. Create architecture, sitemaps, and low-fidelity wireframes to investigate user experience paradigms of potential products.
3. Explore designs styles and craft clean user interfaces with beautiful layouts, icons, and typography.
4. Join the design team in design critiques and industry events to keep your design skills sharp.
5. A willingness and passion to never stop learning and adapting to ever-changing design trends and UI/UX principles.
Requirements1. 1 year experience in UX/UI design
2. 1 year experience in HTML and CSS
3. 1 year experience in Adobe Creative Suite
4. Creation of wireframes, site maps and user-flows