Web Intern - External Relations iDeas LabCSIS
Junior Designer InternshipInterior Resource Group
Showroom InternshipGeorge Cameron Nash, Inc.
Graphic Design Intern (Virtual/ Remote)Careerminds
Entry Level Leather Craftsman Apprentice - Long TermCT Music Straps Inc. / Designer Leatherworks Division
A Wedding and Bridal Internship / Volunteer Role that Makes a Difference!Changing The Present
IT/Computer Systems InternDigitalAncestry.org
VAVi Sports & Events Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
1940 Garnet Ave., Suite 110
San Diego, CA
Posted: August 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description**Now hiring for Fall and Winter semesters! Job Type: Non-paid Internship for College Credit**
VAVi Sport & Social is searching for applicants in the graphic design / communications / marketing field that has some knowledge of and interest in the technical aspects of marketing – graphic design, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, editing html and email marketing clients – to name a few.
The Sports & Events Graphic Design Intern will be assisting the marketing department in the following manners (among others): editing email templates for different partners, editing html files, photo editing, designing marketing creatives, reporting, coming up with creative campaigns for the company, and creating social media campaigns and posts.
• College credit
• Free enrollment in VAVi leagues
• Some discounts at local bars and VAVi sponsor companies
• Networking opportunities with various San Diego companies
• Some flexibility with internship schedule
• Positive references (commensurate to quality of work)
• Presently enrolled in college and able to receive internship credit
• Capabilities and experience with Photoshop
• Knowledge of Dreamweaver and/or creating and editing html files
• Knowledge of posting and advertising from social media business pages
• Experience with an email marketing client, such as MailChimp or Bronto
• Punctuality to work commitments
• Positive attitude and outgoing demeanor