Design InternElevate United
Graphic Design InternDraft Fantasy
Internship Graphic DesignMovado Group, Inc.
Sweater Weather Support [INTERN NEEDED]SHAE NY (Desert Rose LLC)
Graphic design Intern for a Handmade Jewelry CompanyLaMens
Cover Design for Novels - Pilot TV, and Movie design opportunityHuey Media and LeaseSource Financial Services, Inc.
Product Design InternMighty Well
Visual Design InternBookmark This
10557 Jefferson Blvd
Culver City, CA
Posted: December 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Vital Findings (www.vitalfindings.com) is a new, innovative consumer research firm in Los Angeles dedicated to making research as creative as it is analytical. We are a team of creative, entrepreneurial researchers focused on bringing the tools of design, management consulting, and innovation consulting to our research. Our mission is to elevate the market research profession beyond just delivering reports and PowerPoint bullets, allowing researchers to actually enable business action.
The intern will work in a team responsible for creating design deliverables studies: create diagrams, illustrations and visualizations of complex information spaces for design deliverables. The intern will also be involved in designing marketing material and web graphics as well. The intern would be in office about 2-3 days per week, hours are flexible.
As with all Vital Findings projects, our work is intensely collaborative and the intern will be an integral part of our company team, contributing to brainstorm sessions on other projects, helping to organize training and staff development, and helping with product development of some of our design-based deliverables.
· Create data-visualization and infographics to succinctly communicate variety of information
· Support multiple teams with presentation decks, project deliverables and marketing material
· Assist in the creative development of collaterals and communication materials such as white papers and written case studies
Please send your resume, cover letter and portfolio site link (or a pdf with 3-5 samples) to email@example.com. Use Information Design Summer Intern_Your name as email subject.
· 2015 or 2016 grad; Please include GPA on resume (overall and within major)
· Deep intellectual curiosity and a passion for lifelong learning
· Proficiency with PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office Programs
· Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
· Experience with photography, video editing and motion graphics a plus
· Well-rounded portfolio showing a variety of print and digital Information design examples
· Highly organized and attention to details
SkillsRequired - Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
Preferred - Adobe Premier