UI/UX Design InternshipStudent Opportunity Center
AutoCAD Drafting InternOrban Labs, Inc.
UX/UI Graphic DesignerTechHiring
Graphic Design InternGo Darryl Go
Fall Graphic Design InternshipThe Sheppard
Graphic DesignerKRa Drinks for Athletes, Inc.
Digital Storytelling & Branding InternshipAllegiate
Graphic Design InternshipMusee Magazine
Visual DesignerBookmark This
Posted: February 16 2016
Company Location: Reston, VA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWork with our UX designers to understand what a product needs to do and bring the UI to life! At Modus Create you will put your creativity to work on cross functional Scrum teams to deliver high quality, intuitive experience for some of the biggest brands out there.
* Never, ever get bored. Work on different projects across different industries. Fitness, banking, corporate security, travel, real estate — you name it, we’ve been there.
* Design products that people will actually use. See your work in the app store, or in the hands of companies with thousands of employees.
* Collaborate with other bright user experience minds to shape a quickly growing user experience practice.
* If you are in the DC area and work from the office, free lunches, free t-shirts, scooter races, video games, and dank memes (if you’re into that type of thing).
Responsibilities* Create high fidelity mockups from wireframes, sketches, and low fidelity prototypes.
* Create finished product interfaces that look good and that stand out from the competition
* Work with stakeholders, and clients occasionally, to internalize their vision
* Create products with a look consistent with associated design assets
* Communicate to a cross functional team to present your designs effectively
* Be able to work on multiple projects on occasion
* Be comfortable creating in a fast paced environment
* Produce brand standards, style guides, and design pattern libraries across mobile, tablet, and desktop.
* Be comfortable collaborating with remote / distributed teams
Requirements* Have experience selling your design choices to stakeholders
* Be well versed in color theory, typography and modern flat design
* Have previous experience designing for mobile and for web
* Be active in the design community
* Know where to go to understand what what is trendy and what is not
* Be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and/or Sketch
* Have a Dribbble, Behance or other portfolio site to showcase your work
SkillsRequired - Adobe Creative Suite, Design, Visual Design, Mockups, Mobile Interface Design, UI Design
Preferred - Visual Design, UI Design