Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - New York CityDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - San DiegoDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Santa MonicaDIGIMARCON
Creative Graphic Designer w/Silk Screening ExperienceSpace Age Printing
Creative Graphic DesignerSpace Age Printing
Visual Designer (Must be in San Francisco area)Bookmark This
875 Sansome St
San Francisco, CA
Posted: October 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCome work with our team of professionals and help build a great product! Our website is all about visuals, and at this time we’re looking for people that are willing to commit a couple of hours a week to create the best web experience ever! If you’re looking for a startup opportunity, your future job, want to have fun, learn a lot, work hard, and create something valuable, you should apply for this internship.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for website mockups using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong writing skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator (5 years+)
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades, and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
Please provide a resume and a link to your LinkedIn Page. Those who do not provide such information will not be evaluated.