Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Rent Like A Champion
Interior Design Intern - Kathy Kuo HomeKathy Kuo Home
Looking for unpaid interior design internCheng
Design and Technology InternAlphagraphics of the Twin Cities
FALL/WINTER 2017 Wooden Ships - Design/Styling InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Fashion design Intern (Fall internship)Maison de Papillon
Seeking Technical Designer and Fashion Associate InternsLos Angeles Apparel
Graphic Design InternCPG Agency
Visual Designer (Must be in San Francisco area)Bookmark This
875 Sansome St
San Francisco, CA
Posted: October 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCome work with our team of professionals and help build a great product! Our website is all about visuals, and at this time we’re looking for people that are willing to commit a couple of hours a week to create the best web experience ever! If you’re looking for a startup opportunity, your future job, want to have fun, learn a lot, work hard, and create something valuable, you should apply for this internship.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for website mockups using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong writing skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator (5 years+)
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades, and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
Please provide a resume and a link to your LinkedIn Page. Those who do not provide such information will not be evaluated.