Graphic Design & Social Media InternGtechdesigns LLC
Design Summer FellowshipBe Original Americas
Social Media InternGreen Architectural Design
Web Design InternNextGenVest
Brand Design Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Intern: Web designing/ or Graphic designGEHMI
Intern with DC's Fastest Growing Interior Design Firm!Perceptions Interiors
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Santa MonicaDIGIMARCON
Web and Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Functional Food Center/Functional Food Institute
Posted: July 01 2015
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFunctional Food Institute/Functional Food Center (FFC) is a pioneer in functional food industry, combining cutting-edge expertise in the biomedical sciences with practical business experience in order to aid in further research, development, and commercialization of functional food innovations in both domestic and international markets. The FFC connects a global network of professionals (scientists, medical doctors, dietitians, functional food experts, and food industry representatives) to an environment conducive to innovative research collaboration.
For more than 18 years, FFC has promoted research for further development and commercialization of functional foods for chronic diseases. Join us in the innovative work we do- either by organizing conferences, writing textbooks, or publishing peer-reviewed articles in the journal of Functional Foods in Health and Disease (FFHD). We are looking for dedicated and detail-oriented interns who are eager to learn and hone new skills. We especially welcome students who are looking for an internship with academic credit.
Whether you are looking for an internship to learn more about functional foods and chronic diseases or to develop future professional skills, FFC provides students with many options for personal growth and substantial experience to add to your resume.
FFC helps students and recent graduates learn more about functional food science and gain excellent research, writing, copyediting, and other professional skills. All internships are flexible and based on intern’s objectives. Plus, since all internships are virtual and remote, we accept students from all around the US and cater to their work availability.
As you finish your internship you will receive:
1) Certificate for Internship
2) Certificate for a free 12-month membership for the Academic Society for Functional Foods and Bioactive Compounds
3) One free conference registration within 12 months of internship
4) Support with recommendation letter if needed
5) If interested, possible academic credit
Responsibilities• Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials
• Responsible for incorporating current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
• Update website and web page with new content and imaging
• Design layout for abstract books and textbooks
• Design handouts (badges, notebooks, bags, etc.) for conferences
Requirements• University student or recent college graduate (Web/graphic design, Marketing, PR, Computer Science, or Communications-related majors are welcome to apply)
• Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
• Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
• 15-20 hours/week - flexible schedule (200 hours in total)