Graphic Design Intern (Virtual/ Remote)Careerminds
Entry Level Leather Craftsman Apprentice - Long TermCT Music Straps Inc. / Designer Leatherworks Division
A Wedding and Bridal Internship / Volunteer Role that Makes a Difference!Changing The Present
IT/Computer Systems InternDigitalAncestry.org
Interior Design Intern Needed- NYC Pop UpVR Client
World-Class Fashion Designer for Women's FashionPoppies & Pineapples
Internship: Web & Mobile DesignZenBanana
Children's Design InternJoe Fresh
Web and Graphic Design Virtual Intern for Fall 2016Bookmark This
Ado Ato Pictures
Posted: August 03 2016
Company Location: North Hollywood, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdo Ato Pictures is a young global company producing innovative, sophisticated, and high-quality films, television, music videos, and commercials internationally. Using new media and original techniques, we create and produce content that pushes the boundaries of traditional storytelling, geared to audiences craving fresh material.
We are currently seeking a Web and Graphic Design Virtual Intern to work remotely with our team for the Fall 2016 semester.
The internship offers an opportunity to gain experience and work samples in web and graphic design, get involved in interactive media projects, as well as work in a multicultural environment. In addition to the U.S., Ado Ato has projects in development in Asia, Latin America and Europe. As a result, our interns will have the opportunity to learn about the film industry in these respective territories.
Responsibilities• Graphic design: Creating new graphics and versions of existing materials
• Web design: Upkeep and redesigning current Ado Ato Pictures and associated film pages
• Social media: Assistance with designing graphics for online campaigns and promotions
• Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements• Current student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program, ideally related to design
• Experience in web and graphic design, skills in motion graphics preferred
• Strong interest in and/or experience with interactive media
• Creative self-starter ready to share bold ideas with the team
• Reliable access to design software and equipment
• Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere experience beneficial
• Fluent English required; Bahasa Indonesia, Spanish, and/or Dutch are a plus