Digital Design InternLAC Enterprises
graphic designerJOIN US BOGOTA
CBRE/New England Commercial Real Estate Design InternshipCBRE/New England
Design Internship Summer 2017Wyatt Brand
Interior Design Intern Wanted!Inside Style
Store Staging InternEmpty the Nest
Web and Graphic Design Internship with a growing companyDrop The Keez
Graphic Animation Design / 3D Illustrative AnimationGRAYABYSS, LLC
Web and Graphic Design Virtual Intern for Fall 2016Bookmark This
Ado Ato Pictures
Posted: August 03 2016
Company Location: North Hollywood, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdo Ato Pictures is a young global company producing innovative, sophisticated, and high-quality films, television, music videos, and commercials internationally. Using new media and original techniques, we create and produce content that pushes the boundaries of traditional storytelling, geared to audiences craving fresh material.
We are currently seeking a Web and Graphic Design Virtual Intern to work remotely with our team for the Fall 2016 semester.
The internship offers an opportunity to gain experience and work samples in web and graphic design, get involved in interactive media projects, as well as work in a multicultural environment. In addition to the U.S., Ado Ato has projects in development in Asia, Latin America and Europe. As a result, our interns will have the opportunity to learn about the film industry in these respective territories.
Responsibilities• Graphic design: Creating new graphics and versions of existing materials
• Web design: Upkeep and redesigning current Ado Ato Pictures and associated film pages
• Social media: Assistance with designing graphics for online campaigns and promotions
• Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements• Current student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program, ideally related to design
• Experience in web and graphic design, skills in motion graphics preferred
• Strong interest in and/or experience with interactive media
• Creative self-starter ready to share bold ideas with the team
• Reliable access to design software and equipment
• Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere experience beneficial
• Fluent English required; Bahasa Indonesia, Spanish, and/or Dutch are a plus