Graphic Designer ExtraordinaireH&R Yachts
Fashion Design Internship Immediate Start May 1st 2017Maggie Norris Couture
Fashion DesignerRebel Athletic
Design Asst/Social MediaSubtle Luxury
Support Team - Hairstylist (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Burt's Bees Baby - Fashion Design InternBurt's Bees Baby
Fashion Internship - High-End Active Wear BrandUltracor Inc.
Graphic Design InternDelegata Corporation
Web Design/Administrator InternBookmark This
1933 S. Broadway
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe ideal candidate is high motivated, organized, an excellent communicator, resourceful, and passionate about design, home furnishings and interior design industries.
The Web Design Intern will work directly with the creative director to launch and continually develop a website evokes the creative culture and spirit of the brand and the people who inspire it. You will gain valuable experience and insight into the inner workings consumer product manufacture, while having the freedom to tap into your own creative energy. This opportunity allows you to put your stamp on a soon to be well-known brand in the furniture world!
• Must be available for 12 — 20 hours a week
• Must share an aspiration for furniture an interior design.
• Must have an interest in continued learning,
and know when to ask for help
• Must have excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills
• Must have a mode of transportation
• Must have high attention to detail
• Must be motivated to actively spread the word about GBRL Home
CHARACTERISTICS WE LOOK FOR:
Spunk • Passion • Happiness • Professionalism • Commitment
Creativity • Hard work • Honesty • Focus • Curiosity • Ambition
REQUIREMENTS (IN ADDITION TO BASE REQUIREMENTS)
• Actively working towards graduating in 2015 or 2016 with a degree in web design
• have an understanding of HTML and CSS
• Collaborating with staff, particularly both the marketing head and design team.
• Learning the current issues with the corporate web site and resolving, as well as building new solutions • Finalizing mockups that reflect the company’s brand and future
• Taking smart risks when addressing the needs of the site
• Working on other various marketing materials related to design, as requested
Desired Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
• A preoccupation with staying on top of industry trends in design
• Passion for creating designs that reflect a brand’s story
• Familiar with HTML and CSS
Major consideration will be given to candidates who have a strong web design portfolio, along with a driven work ethic, and a passion for learning. Remote work schedule may be considered for the right candidate.