Graphic Design InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Web Design InternFeeding Children Everywhere
UX/UI designerMoi Inc
Luxury residential interior design intern to assist the director of design / senior designerSublime interior designs llc
Graphic Design InternRobert James Studio
Graphic Design & Social Media InternGtechdesigns LLC
Design Summer FellowshipBe Original Americas
Social Media InternGreen Architectural Design
Web Design InternBookmark This
New York Minute Magazine
Posted: November 18 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNOTE: this internship is unpaid, but we offer academic credit to all interns. All candidates must be current undergraduate or graduate students.
New York Minute Magazine is a rapidly growing online startup, with a virtual office. At NYMM, we know that life can be busy, so we strive to provide our readers with a daily dose of useful and enjoyable entertainment that can be read in a ‘New York Minute’. Visit our website http://www.newyorkminutemag.com/) to learn more!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Our motto is “Your Story Starts Here”, because we are passionate about helping interns in their road to success. Still a newbie in your field? No problem. We’ll help you get to where you want to go.
- We offer internships year-round, with flexible hours and an upbeat work environment! Our positions are perfect for current students.
- We have a completely virtual office, so you can work from ANYWHERE and there’s no commute!
- We have all of our meetings via video call, so get ready for casual Friday every day, and by casual Friday we mean wearing your pajamas at 4 pm on a Tuesday.
- We are very serious about having fun. No bores allowed! (You better be caught up on your Game of Thrones!)
- Work with the web developers and graphic designers on various projects
- Support activities related to website redesign initiative
- Help with the launch of the new site
- Participate in the development of a mobile app
- Assist with general website improvement projects
RequirementsABOUT THE POSITION:
As a startup, we’re always looking to make our website as visually attractive as possible and this could be a great experience for anyone looking to put their technical skills to work. As a Web Design Intern, you will help us showcase our great writing on an visually stunning website. You will also assist with general website needs, as well as brainstorming on new ways to improve the website.
***Only applications with a cover letter, resume, and portfolio will be considered. Send applications to joinnymm@NewYorkMinuteMag.com***
- Strong interest in portfolio building and startups
- Knowledge of front-end developing
- Some knowledge of Graphic Design
- Some experience with C++, SQL, HTML and CSS, CMS, code to render, content management systems and/or site administration tools
- Excellent communication skills and a talent for collaboration