Winter 2016 - Visual Design & Online Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Web Design and Programming InternAllure showroom, INC
Print Design & Direct Mailing InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Graphics Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
Are you a nerdy designer? Come spend your summer at Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
Graphic Designer Intern - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Motion Graphics InternshipViewpoint Creative
Design InternshipViewpoint Creative
Web Design Internship (Fall 2016 to Spring 2017) UK & AUSTRAILIABookmark This
Posted: September 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBraathe Enterprises is based in Saratoga Springs, NY and was founded in 2005 by Robert Braathe. The small, yet effective office has 1-10 employees, but offers the ease of virtual internships for colleges all around the world to help tailor and customize the learning experience with real customers. This also helps keep up to date on new trends, specialties, and advancements in social media.
Our team at Braathe Enterprises will like to help you both improve and exceed on your skills with our flexible Web Design Internship. All interns at Braathe Enterprises are valued. We will also provide you with a mentor to assist you through your learning experience.
Further Job Description:
• Virtual Web Design Internship
• Robert Braathe Enterprises Human Resources Internship Team.
• Internship for credit and/or resume building
Fall 2016 (starting September-November) to Spring 2017 (flexible)
• Plan website designs by clarifying goals
• Ensure that web content meets SEO best practice guidelines
• Develop website content and graphics by coordinating with graphic design artists and marketing specialists
• Upgrade websites by updating content and graphics, monitoring performance and results, identifying and evaluating improvement options, introducing new technology, and maintaining links
• Maintain website appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards
• Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
Requirements• Enrolled in high school or college
• Minimum GPA of 2.5
• Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experienced with Google Docs
• Experienced with web design programming languages
• Ability to learn new programming languages and work with Wordpress
• Creative and has a great eye for detail
• Willing to provide 7-10 hours a week towards internship projects
• Works efficiently with teams and independently