Graphic Design InternMantis Marketing
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Santa MonicaDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - San DiegoDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - New York CityDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design and Web Development InternBlack Onyx World, LLC
Exhibit and Graphic DesignSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Web Design InternshipBookmark This
Posted: June 13 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSHANDILEVY Jewelry is a customizable collection of fine jewelry featuring cigar band rings, charms, earrings and cuffs. All of Shandi’s pieces begin with a hand drawing, and all are handmade. Her work integrates independence, strength, and originality within a modern-organic aesthetic.
Looking for a visually and technically savvy creative, who thinks outside of the box, to help modernize and elevate current website.
There will be a (TBD) design fee paid when project is satisfactorily completed.
- Enhance overall aesthetic of site to best portray luxury brand and best match desired brand identity
- Create and then incorporate links, gifs, and videos in unique, sophisticated ways
- Make sure all product on website is current, with images for each piece
- Enter data for e-commerce products
- Enhance/adjust photos when necessary
- Update page design and icons for social media sites (i.e. Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) to match enhanced website
RequirementsSite is currently built using Squarespace, so candidate must be familiar with this platform and able to code when necessary.
- Previous web design experience
- Advanced Photoshop skills
- Video editing capabilities
- Strong sense of design and typography
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Ability to clearly communicate, follow instruction and pay attention to detail
- Reliability, professionalism and ability to complete projects in a timely manner
SkillsRequired - Web Design
Preferred - Graphic Design, Adobe