Paid Intern to set up E-Commerce SiteDescendant of Thieves
IPhone OS App DesignerEcoG
Graphic Design InternshipMusee Magazine
Graphic Design Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Graphic Design InternCamp North Star
Web Dev InternThe Awareness Group
SQUARESPACE Web design page for Paris fashion magazineVOLUP2
Branding – Graphic Designer Internship Position for Nonprofit in FASHIONCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
Web Design InternshipsBookmark This
Christian Child Cares
Posted: March 16 2016
Company Location: Scranton, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Christian Child Cares is a startup minority owned business located in Scranton, PA. Our mission is to provide a safe, loving and nurturing environment where children learn to succeed throughout life while loving God, serving their families and community. . We are seeking bright, motivated Web Design interns to start immediately.
We are seeking candidates with either experience or an educational background in: Web design and graphic design to help redesign our organization's websites. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable industry experience.
The intern may work from home.
Hours: Flexible work hours per week
We are an equal opportunity employer.
ResponsibilitiesOur web design interns will work on one of the following websites:
1. An intern to work on the design of one of our website.
• Responsibilities include redesigning our website Optimize the site for search engines. Maintaining and updating web content,
improve the user experience of our website http://floent.org
2. Redesign http://childcareevent.christianchildcares.com/event-child-care/
3. An intern to work on the redesign of Ebusiness Startups
A Christian business that provides free and professional resources/advice to business startups & emerging entrepreneurs. Topics include: selecting your niche market, business grants, marketing tips and website tools, Intern will have a chance to research into these topics, as well as write about their research findings for short articles, newsletters, website posts, etc.
• Responsibilities include redesigning our website, blog site & social networks (facebook & twitter) for Ebusiness Startups. Optimize the site for search engines. Maintaining and updating web content, designing web marketing materials, and continuously improving the user experience of our website http://ebusinessstartups.com
4. An intern to work on the redesign of GIA Company’s main website.
Peace Stores is a website aimed at providing parents with a shopping guide for quality products and services for children
GIA Company’s website provides information about the company. http://giashop.com.
• Responsibilities include redesigning our website
Maintaining and updating web content, designing web/print marketing materials, and continuously improving the user experience of our website
This is a website aimed at providing parents with a shopping guide for quality products and services for children.
5. Update of ourwebsite - http://christianchildcares.com/
RequirementsThe successful candidates will have:
• Be comfortable using different web design tools
• Must be familiar with: Wordpress, Photoshop, and/or Dreamweaver
• Self motivated to learn