Graphic Design InternDigital Scope Media
Spring Internship with Flower Girl NYCFlower Girl NYC
Website DeveloperPulse, LLC
3D Art & AnimationsMoodMe
Looking for two interns for celebrity fashion showCaramente Clothing
Graphic Design Intern1989
Social Media and Graphic Design InternshipPlexuss.com
Web Design InternshipsBookmark This
Christian Child Cares
Posted: March 16 2016
Company Location: Scranton, PA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Christian Child Cares is a startup minority owned business located in Scranton, PA. Our mission is to provide a safe, loving and nurturing environment where children learn to succeed throughout life while loving God, serving their families and community. . We are seeking bright, motivated Web Design interns to start immediately.
We are seeking candidates with either experience or an educational background in: Web design and graphic design to help redesign our organization's websites. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable industry experience.
The intern may work from home.
Hours: Flexible work hours per week
We are an equal opportunity employer.
ResponsibilitiesOur web design interns will work on one of the following websites:
1. An intern to work on the design of one of our website.
• Responsibilities include redesigning our website Optimize the site for search engines. Maintaining and updating web content,
improve the user experience of our website http://floent.org
2. Redesign http://childcareevent.christianchildcares.com/event-child-care/
3. An intern to work on the redesign of Ebusiness Startups
A Christian business that provides free and professional resources/advice to business startups & emerging entrepreneurs. Topics include: selecting your niche market, business grants, marketing tips and website tools, Intern will have a chance to research into these topics, as well as write about their research findings for short articles, newsletters, website posts, etc.
• Responsibilities include redesigning our website, blog site & social networks (facebook & twitter) for Ebusiness Startups. Optimize the site for search engines. Maintaining and updating web content, designing web marketing materials, and continuously improving the user experience of our website http://ebusinessstartups.com
4. An intern to work on the redesign of GIA Company’s main website.
Peace Stores is a website aimed at providing parents with a shopping guide for quality products and services for children
GIA Company’s website provides information about the company. http://giashop.com.
• Responsibilities include redesigning our website
Maintaining and updating web content, designing web/print marketing materials, and continuously improving the user experience of our website
This is a website aimed at providing parents with a shopping guide for quality products and services for children.
5. Update of ourwebsite - http://christianchildcares.com/
RequirementsThe successful candidates will have:
• Be comfortable using different web design tools
• Must be familiar with: Wordpress, Photoshop, and/or Dreamweaver
• Self motivated to learn