Interior Design - Upstart CompanyLeah McVeigh Design and Consulting
Business Development/Sales InternBagnotti USA
CAD Artist / Design InternMillenium Clothing
Winter / Spring Photography Intern at ToymailToymail
Winter / Spring Graphic Intern at ToymailToymail
Design & Production InternMom And Pops Print Shop
Web/Graphic DesignMGems Graphics and Printing
Web Design & MarketingBookmark This
AC Books, LLC
Posted: May 16 2016
Company Location: Powder Springs, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAC Books is an online bookstore used to promote and sell the books and products of the author. I am looking for an intern to redesign my website and assist in the expansion of my social presence.
Responsibilities- Redesign website(s).
- Website maintenance and updates.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Various administrative tasks as needed.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should be able to take direction, and require little supervision.
- Pursuing a degree in Web design or be able to show recent comparable projects.