- Internships /
- Design /
- Web Design (UI/UX/Interaction) (Want to work on a brand new product and and a blank canvas?)
Design and Technology InternAlphagraphics of the Twin Cities
FALL/WINTER 2017 Wooden Ships - Design/Styling InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Fashion design Intern (Fall internship)Maison de Papillon
Web Developer New YorkShrimpton Agency LLC
Web Designer New YorkShrimpton Agency LLC
Graphic Designer - Masters LevelLRT
UI/UX internMoi Inc
Design Assistant InternTaylor Spellman NEW YORK
Web Design (UI/UX/Interaction) (Want to work on a brand new product and and a blank canvas?)Bookmark This
Posted: November 21 2015
Company Location: Daly City, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionhttp://www.subscribeandforget.com is a subscription service where you can get regular pantry essential delivered regularly at your give schedule.
Eggs every week, Milk every 2 weeks, Cereal every 3 week, Toilet Paper every 6 weeks.
Come join a fun team building an amazing product that everyone loves.
***Send following in your application****
How would you simplify the design of http://www.subscribeandforget.com/ . What are some questions the user might have and how would you answer them in the design.
Send us sample mocks and your thinking while making those designs
• Amazing opportunity to learn a lot in few months than in an entire year at college.
• Learn from founders who have worked at amazing companies (Amazon.com, Salesforce) and gone through startup acquisitions themselves.
• Learn how a startup is launched from ground 0
• Learn product management and basics of html/css/jquery if you wish!
• Get references for next job and an opportunity to be a regular team member based on performance!
Responsibilities• Design layouts as the product and user base grows
• Design user experience such that user is never lost, never confused, never overwhelmed
• Work closely with founders and users to make design decisions
Requirements• Eye for good design
• Ability to make comple
• Expertise with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop or similar tools.
• 1 Year experience in an in-house or agency design role
• Photo editing, typography, UI/UX.
• Creative thinking! Show us how you can be creative
• Quick iterations and ability to communicate creativity with simple prototypes
SkillsRequired - User Experience, User Interface Design, Adobe Photoshop, Wireframes, Mockups
Preferred - Human Computer Interaction