Creative and Digital Design Intern for Comms Firm and Consumer PlatformVALEO
Winter 2016 - Visual Design & Online Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Web Design and Programming InternAllure showroom, INC
Print Design & Direct Mailing InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Graphics Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
Are you a nerdy designer? Come spend your summer at Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
Graphic Designer Intern - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Motion Graphics InternshipViewpoint Creative
Web Design (UI/UX/Interaction) (Want to work on a brand new product and and a blank canvas?)Bookmark This
Posted: November 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionhttp://www.subscribeandforget.com is a subscription service where you can get regular pantry essential delivered regularly at your give schedule.
Eggs every week, Milk every 2 weeks, Cereal every 3 week, Toilet Paper every 6 weeks.
Come join a fun team building an amazing product that everyone loves.
***Send following in your application****
How would you simplify the design of http://www.subscribeandforget.com/ . What are some questions the user might have and how would you answer them in the design.
Send us sample mocks and your thinking while making those designs
• Amazing opportunity to learn a lot in few months than in an entire year at college.
• Learn from founders who have worked at amazing companies (Amazon.com, Salesforce) and gone through startup acquisitions themselves.
• Learn how a startup is launched from ground 0
• Learn product management and basics of html/css/jquery if you wish!
• Get references for next job and an opportunity to be a regular team member based on performance!
Responsibilities• Design layouts as the product and user base grows
• Design user experience such that user is never lost, never confused, never overwhelmed
• Work closely with founders and users to make design decisions
Requirements• Eye for good design
• Ability to make comple
• Expertise with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop or similar tools.
• 1 Year experience in an in-house or agency design role
• Photo editing, typography, UI/UX.
• Creative thinking! Show us how you can be creative
• Quick iterations and ability to communicate creativity with simple prototypes
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, User Interface Design, User Experience, Mockups, Wireframes
Preferred - Human Computer Interaction