- Internships /
- Design /
- Web Design (UI/UX/Interaction) (Want to work on a brand new product and contribute to every aspect
Internship Graphic DesignMovado Group, Inc.
Sweater Weather Support [INTERN NEEDED]SHAE NY (Desert Rose LLC)
Graphic design Intern for a Handmade Jewelry CompanyLaMens
Cover Design for Novels - Pilot TV, and Movie design opportunityHuey Media and LeaseSource Financial Services, Inc.
Product Design InternMighty Well
Interior Design - Upstart CompanyLeah McVeigh Design and Consulting
Business Development/Sales InternBagnotti USA
Web Design (UI/UX/Interaction) (Want to work on a brand new product and contribute to every aspectBookmark This
Posted: September 12 2015
Company Location: Daly City, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionhttp://askmeanything.me is changing the way how people get direct career advice from the most successful people in the industry.
You can ask questions to amazing people directly about their career experiences. We arrange Q&A on our website with Founders, Inventors, Angel Investors, VCs, Product Managers, Data Scientists, Authors, CTOs and other influential people.
Come join a fun team building an amazing product that everyone loves.
• Amazing opportunity to learn a lot in few months than in an entire year at college.
• Learn from founders who have worked at amazing companies (Amazon.com, Salesforce) and gone through startup acquisitions themselves.
• Learn how a startup is launched from ground 0
• Learn product management and basics of html/css/jquery if you wish!
• Get references for next job and an opportunity to be a regular team member based on performance!
Responsibilities• Design layouts as the product and user base grows
• 95% of our users read the content and 5% create it. (Similar to Wikipedia) Make content beautiful and desirable to read
• Design twitter cards, facebook pages and do magic with images on other social media properties
• Contribute to internal style guides
• Work closely with founders and users to make design decisions
Requirements• Eye for good design
• Ability to quickly iterate and convey ideas
• Expertise with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop or similar tools.
• 1 Year experience in an in-house or agency design role
• Photo editing, typography, UI/UX.
• Creative thinking! Show us how you can be creative
• Quick iterations and ability to communicate creativity with simple prototypes
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, User Interface Design, User Experience, Mockups, Wireframes
Preferred - Human Computer Interaction