Graphic Design and Web Development InternBlack Onyx World, LLC
Exhibit and Graphic DesignSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Interior Design InternshipBLACKBIRD INTERIORS
Interior Design InternCi Solutions LLC
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - San DiegoDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Santa MonicaDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - New York CityDIGIMARCON
Web Design/IT MaintenanceBookmark This
BaXol Properties LLC
10800 Joliet St.
St John, IN
Posted: February 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe have three sister companies; PCR Asset Solutions, Versatile Real Estate Solutions, and uZuS Services LLC, located in St. John, Indiana. Each part of the business plays a significant role with integrating to the others. PCR Asset Solutions maintains properties that fall into Pre-Foreclosure Status. We work closely with Altisource and are a primary vendor of theirs in the states of IN, IL, and IA. uZuS Services is one of many PCR Contractors who maintain the interior and exterior of the Pre-Foreclosed Properties. uZuS also runs a lawn care, snow removal, maid and handyman concierge services for residential and commercial properties in NWI. Lastly, Versatile Real Estate is made up of a team of 12 Realtors who buy and sell properties in IN and IL.
The role of the Website Design Intern is to help maximize the impact of our websites which in return increases the business for each company. We are looking for candidates who can commit to 15-20 hours per week. Real world experience in Web Design and IT Maintenance is one of the many things that will be taken away from this internship opportunity!
Responsibilities• Knowledge of image and text format/coding used on each website and how to enhance them for resourceful web delivery
• Assist in opportunity to re-design each website
• Troubleshoot any and all issues of each website
• Manage all forms of social media accounts
• Assist with video production to increase various company sales
• Attend seminars and/or workshops to help develop ideas and inspiration for designs
• Constant brainstorming of ideas and inspiration to keep ahead of the trend
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements• Ability to multi-task and work independently and/or in a team
• Computer knowledge with PC, Adobe, Microsoft, WordPress
• Proficient writing and proofing skills
• Excellent communication and administrative skills [verbally and written]
• Ability to multi-task and solve problems
• Complete assigned tasks in a timely fashion meeting deadlines
• Detail orientated and organized