Web Design Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
SPRING DESIGN INTERNEncantos Media PBC
Web DesignerJean Martin, Inc.
Game Designer - Mobile Games for KidsTutoTOONS
Graphic/marketing Design InternIan Hong
Graphic Design InternThe Unnamed Collective
Design Internship 2016Maggie Norris Couture
Web DeveloperBookmark This
Posted: February 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a Web Developer Intern for ACUMERICA, INC., you will receive an exciting hands-on opportunity to Actively participate in the open source community to find solutions for Wordpress.
In this position, you will work as an integral part of a cohesive team to solve problems and build innovative web solutions from in Wordpress software. You will contribute to a range of projects and will participate in all stages of design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance.
We welcome Intern's who are seeking college Credit!
Responsibilities• Graphic/Web Design
• Business Development
• Creating partnerships with other websites/companies online
• using a variety of web-based technologies.
• Good Communication skills
• Critical thinking and ability to provide recommendations for improvements
• Ability to work independently and complete tasks under limited supervision
• Ability to maintain consistency in the look and feel of the web branding across all new developed programs
• Website Designing, Logo Design (Photoshop, Dreamweaver)
• Custom Web Application Development and All CMS (WordPress, Joomla)
Requirements• High School Diploma and currently enrolled in university program in Computer Science, Management Information system.
• Excellent knowledge
• Core PHP and its advanced Framework like (CakePHP, CodeIgnitor, Zend)
• Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4
• Dream weaver CS3/CS4
• Adobe Flash CS3/CS4