Web Developer/Graphic DesignerBookmark This
1121 San Antonio Rd Suite D206
Palo Alto, CA
Posted: August 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPhenoh is an innovative, alkaline beverage Silicon Valley Start-up Company located in Palo Alto, CA built around product quality, ethical business practices, consumer education and transparency. At Phenoh, we are committed to redefining the way that beverage companies operate at every level and this will be a great opportunity for the Specialist to make a difference!
Phenoh (“fee-no”) 7.4 – the first natural alkaline sports hydration drink in the market. Phenoh 7.4 is not your typical sports drink, rather a hybrid of three of the fastest growing beverage categories today: Alkaline waters, electrolyte enhanced hydration drinks, and plant-based hydration beverages. Phenoh 7.4 is a truly innovative approach to healthy hydration, developed in response to the problems with sugar sweetened bottled beverages today. Phenoh launched last year, and has a small but growing retail footprint online as well as in stores such as Whole Foods and Mollie Stones.
We are looking for a Web Developer/Graphic Designer that can assist us in:
1) Creating a new website for us, complete with better functionalities, flow and navigation.
2) Build a blogging tool for our website
This would be a great opportunity for the intern to then showcase our new website for their resume. This position allows utmost for creativity and input in producing an attractive, functional and well-designed website for the company.
Our ideal candidate should:
1) a recent college graduate or a college student looking for an internship/part-time work
2) be creative with a desire to design and innovate, with a strong background in web design/programing and Shopify integration
2) be energetic and embrace a healthy lifestyle
3) be motivated with excellent communication skills
4) be flexible with a can-do attitude
This position has flexible hours and is either a part-time or full-time position depending on our needs and your availability. Position may be paid/unpaid depending on individual contribution.
For further information, please visit www.Phenoh.com.